What is Functional Neurology?
Contact us to learn more about our treatment options and how we can help.
Take advantage of our New Patient Offer.
Our innovative therapies help improve impaired function by leveraging your brain’s natural ability to repair itself. Our therapies target affected areas with particular activities to help rebuild neural pathways. Therapy regimens include balance training using equipment that provides for computer controlled and tracked progress. We use an Off Vertical Axis Rotational Device to encourage neural activity in precisely targeted regions of the brain and repeated peripheral somatosensory stimulation designed to reactive your nervous system where abilities have been compromised. We combine this with visual, physical and speech therapies to support each patient’s therapeutic path and to keep them on track to maximum recovery.
How can Functional Neurology Eliminate Pain & Improve Brain Functions?
Aside from the obvious brain disorders, functional neuropathy helps many patients identify weaker functions they may have not been aware of previously. Functional neuropathy allows patients to discover symptoms before they become a significant problem and allows patients to reduce their risk of advanced brain, spine, muscle and joint disorders that may appear later in life.
What can I Expect at a Functional Neurology Exam?
- Comprehensive physical exam documents the patient’s current condition
- Gold-standard diagnostic testing records baseline capabilities & deficit
- Analysis by our Board Certified Neurologist to pinpoint the areas of the brain requiring therapy
- Individualized and immersive treatment plan is created
Your Diagnosis: Select if you have a known condition
We combine evidence-based diagnostics with leading-edge technologies and treatments to quickly improve quality of life for patients and their families dealing with a wide range of brain-related injuries and disorders.
Our Treatment Plan For You
Why Choose Us
- Leading-edge brain health management and rehabilition
- Multidisciplinary team of board certified Function Neurologists
- Immerse care and new technologies accelerate measurable improvements
- Proactive options for improving quality of life for you or a loved one
- Renewed hope backed by science and encouraging measurable results
If you are suffering from neurological problems or if you are just curious of how your mind is performing and ways to improve, contact First Choice Health & Injury today.